Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hope you're hungry!


Welcome to The Celeb Foodie, and all that is yummy!

I am here to provide you with two of my favorite things: easy "star inspired" recipes, and celebrity news.

As a recent college grad, I have been searching for a platform to mix both of my passions. I thought it would be fun to create celebrity inspired dishes, for the novice cook.

Contrary to popular belief celebrities do eat. Let's be real. The common phrase, "Let's do lunch,"has turned into something way more than just a meal. The lunch has evolved into a meeting place for the Hollywood elite. They dine at fabulous restaurants, and are photographed chowing down on some of the most delectable dishes in the world.

Many stars have also decided to open restaurants of their own. Those little "passion projects," have turned into some of the hottest places to eat. Stars are also jumping on the foodie craze by creating cook books and food blogs inspired by their everyday life.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a trained chef. But, I do love to cook, and try new things. Growing up, I was constantly surrounded by food. Coming from the unique blend of a Jewish-Italian household, I knew I was destine to cook. Watching the women and men in my family create fabulous meals has inspired me to carry on the passion of food. So instead of cooking dishes from the old country, I decided to put a modern twist on things, with celebrity inspiration.

Along with LOVING food, I am a bit pop culture obsessed. I graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and was sort of know as the "entertainment news girl" at my college. I have interviewed celebrities in their natural habitat, (the red carpet,) and keep up with all that is entertainment news.

So along with getting some awesome recipes, you will find out the latest on the celebrity that inspired my creation.

So, are you ready to dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment